So it looks like #NorthWest, Spawn of #Kim and #Kanye Flushed his toilet down the drain.

So it looks like #NorthWest, Spawn of #Kim and #Kanye Flushed his toilet down the drain. 
Speaking on Heat radio, Kim said: 'Not last night but the night before I hear North in the bathroom and I hear the toilet flushing and flushing and I run in there.
'I'm like "wait a minute babe" to Kanye, "didn't she have your phone a second ago?" Sure enough the phone was in the toilet. I put it in a bag of rice but nothing worked'

Cheeky monkey: North West, pictured here with mum Kim Kardashian, flushed her father Kanye West's phone down the toilet

Terrible twos: Mum Kim admitted that she tried to save the device using a bowl of rice but it didn't work

Not to be trusted: The little diva can't be trusted with the device and might have been in a lot more trouble if it was her mother's phone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Pictures From #American Music Awards Show!!! Including Those who can't dress their Age, 50 Going on 17 years, Lol.. Be my Guest and Judge for Yourself!! My Fashion Police...!

Did Kim Kardashian accidentally announce that she's expecting a second child with #KanyeWest? That is the question for the day. See North West's Halloween Dress!!!