Family's Devotion to Saving Teen Daughter's Life from a terrible killer Form of Diabetes.

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/inside-the-scary-battle-to-save-a-teens-life-a-109233855362.html?soc_src=mags&soc_trk=copy

Sometimes I come across articles that are great and I like to Share.

Family's Devotion to Saving Teen Daughter's Life


According to parenting at yahooNews
At 15, Grace has undergone 34,000 blood tests, 5,500 shots, and 1,660 medical tubing injections to save her life, the Times reports. She was diagnosed in 2006.


"It’s just scary," Grace admits. "One day I could here, and one day I could just not. So I guess I kind of appreciate the little things more." Grace has a diabetic alert dog that helps monitor her blood sugar levels. In the video above, you see the dog urge Grace to test herself. If her levels drop below 20, Grace explains, then she’ll go into a seizure, and then a diabetic coma. "And if I’m not rushed to the hospital, then I’ll just die."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Pictures From #American Music Awards Show!!! Including Those who can't dress their Age, 50 Going on 17 years, Lol.. Be my Guest and Judge for Yourself!! My Fashion Police...!

Did Kim Kardashian accidentally announce that she's expecting a second child with #KanyeWest? That is the question for the day. See North West's Halloween Dress!!!