Updates on #BobbiKristinaHoustonBrown: Fighting for her life and still in a medically induced Coma for now.

We are definitely praying for her quick and complete recovery. 

"Bobbi Kristina is fighting for her life and is surrounded by immediate family. As her father already stated, we are asking you to honor our request for privacy during this difficult time," the Houston family said, thanking her supporters.
The source close to the family told CNN legal analyst Sunny Hostin that Brown's eyes opened and closed a few times Monday, but that doctors told family members not to read too much into that movement. 
Doctors were trying to reduce the sedatives to check Brown's brain function, but decided not to and to keep her in the coma for now, the source said.
The source added that Brown had some seizures on Monday.
Concerns that she may have substance abuse issues, as her mother did, intensified in July 2014 after a picture was posted on her Instagram account showing a young woman who looked like Brown appearing to be smoking from a bong.
The caption read: "This picture may be inappropriate but I want to make a connection with you all. Don't worry this picture isn't recent just hear me out. Do you know what I feel? I feel strange I can't feel any pain anymore. I don't take any drugs as of recently. Things just happened. But then there is some situation that force me to do things and the impact I'll feel pain. I did and I do. I was hurt."
Brown later denied that she posted the photo and tweeted that it was done by someone attempting to tarnish her image.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Pictures From #American Music Awards Show!!! Including Those who can't dress their Age, 50 Going on 17 years, Lol.. Be my Guest and Judge for Yourself!! My Fashion Police...!

Did Kim Kardashian accidentally announce that she's expecting a second child with #KanyeWest? That is the question for the day. See North West's Halloween Dress!!!