Film and television actress Meagan Good confirms photos of her were leaked


Meagan Good confirmed the leaked photos purporting to be of her were real, adding she was in 'shock'


According to Megan Good, 33, wrote: 'I'm definitely in shock. Saddened for everyone who is experiencing this. But I "choose" not to give the persons responsible my power.'


Actress Meagan Good's statement on Instagram, which confirmed the leaked photos of her were authentic







She added: 'At the end of the day - we all know these pictures were for my husband. And at the end of the day evidently we all know how I feel about my t*****s.
'That's all I've got folks. Oh yeah, and for everyone who's re-posting the leaked nudes? You should be ashamed of yourself. You have a blessed day now.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Pictures From #American Music Awards Show!!! Including Those who can't dress their Age, 50 Going on 17 years, Lol.. Be my Guest and Judge for Yourself!! My Fashion Police...!

Did Kim Kardashian accidentally announce that she's expecting a second child with #KanyeWest? That is the question for the day. See North West's Halloween Dress!!!