She Used to be Nice, Who remembers her?  Legally Blonde? Anyone? 

Ms Witherspoon's recent comments and actions have surely left a sore taste in  my mouth... 
Still, 
This is one Movie I won't be watching.....

Reese later revealed she was 'Working the red carpet with my Mom in Nashville #loveyoumom #myhometown #TheGoodLie' on her Instagram account 

Well Taking more Pictures and adding more _____ to your Cast Can'  possibly Change your Persona. 

It comes from within. 

But first! Reese posed for a selfie with her cast mates on the carpet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Pictures From #American Music Awards Show!!! Including Those who can't dress their Age, 50 Going on 17 years, Lol.. Be my Guest and Judge for Yourself!! My Fashion Police...!

Did Kim Kardashian accidentally announce that she's expecting a second child with #KanyeWest? That is the question for the day. See North West's Halloween Dress!!!