Hundreds of Students Staged a Walk-Out Protest over what they called" Too Strict"

Dance Dress Code

Over the weekend,. many were denied entry into their school home Coming Dance. 

We must also state that the "School" did let students know well in advance of the dress code for the school Dance. 

Do you think that the school is being bullish?

or the Students are being unreasonable? 

Still, I must say that the dresses looked pretty normal to me!!!!

I have won shorter and consider myself pretty Conservative...

Students Stage Walkout Over Homecoming-Dance Dress Code

Photo Courtesy Maddi Rowley 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Pictures From #American Music Awards Show!!! Including Those who can't dress their Age, 50 Going on 17 years, Lol.. Be my Guest and Judge for Yourself!! My Fashion Police...!

Did Kim Kardashian accidentally announce that she's expecting a second child with #KanyeWest? That is the question for the day. See North West's Halloween Dress!!!