#AmandaBynes seems to apologize for rants made in a recording where she is telling someone she wants to kill her dad because he controls her money.


#AmandaBynes seems to apologize for rants made in a recording where she is telling someone she wants to kill her dad because he controls her money. 
I gotta give a hi five to her parents.  They have tried but one has to want help in this type of situation.  Must be sad to see one's kid go way down this lane.


Further more, she seemed to back track On Sunday, the actress released a statement to "Access Hollywood" seeming to apologize for what she said on the recording and trusting the people who recorded her.



"I'm sorry I trusted people who clearly were not my friends and capitalized on my illness," she said. "I am doing my best to get better. I am truly sorry for the statements I made. I am sorry for any pain I caused my family and others."

So this is what her Twitter said!!!!



By the way - i was obviously joking about hurting my family - i straight up don't believe in harming a soul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Pictures From #American Music Awards Show!!! Including Those who can't dress their Age, 50 Going on 17 years, Lol.. Be my Guest and Judge for Yourself!! My Fashion Police...!

Did Kim Kardashian accidentally announce that she's expecting a second child with #KanyeWest? That is the question for the day. See North West's Halloween Dress!!!