#Beyonce is at it again, Flaunting her hard earned abs and awesome figure in a swim suit for for a Princess. She got "99" Problems.

The #New #Beyonce is at it again, Flaunting her hard earned abs and awesome figure in a swim suit for for a Princess

Beyonce Flaunts Curves In '99 Problems But My A** Ain't One' Swimsuit

While the New #Beyonce moves of now flaunting herself in some state of Undress is selling and getting her out there, some of her fans are sure not happy with the New Her.   
Feel free to leave your comments below...

Beyonce Flaunts Curves In '99 Problems But My A** Ain't One' Swimsuit



  • desiree 50 minutes ago
    6 
    11 
    When idolized celebrities post pictures of this nature, our young girls suffer. This "thigh gap" thing is dangerous. Teenage girls have enough pressure. Now half have eating disorders to look like these "perfect" celebrities and the other half have self esteem issues because they aren't "perfect". This is just disgusting. I clicked on this article just to see what I'm up against as a parent and role model. I, by all means have thigh that touch. I am normal. This obsession with being rail thin but also have curves in all the right places is unrealistic. OF COURSE this is photo shopped. It's SAD what some people will do to be loved.
    More
    Expand Replies (6) Reply
  • Lola 39 minutes ago
    2 
    15 
    Ugh... I used to like her and respected the fact that she was private and didn't seem too full of herself - I was wrong. She is no different from the rest. Sure, she can sing (she yells a lot for my taste) but why post pics like this? I guess she's trying to "keep up with the Kardashians" (see what I did there?) This just seems desperate. The thigh gap thing is becoming really annoying, too. Get over yourself, already!
    More
    Expand Replies (2) Reply
  • Mike 28 minutes ago
    2 
    12 
    I wish the Colonel gave thighs that meaty.
    More
    Reply
  • Mark 29 minutes ago
    0 
    7 
    I thought she was one of these celebs crusading to promote positive female body image, but I guess it's not all that surprising that at her core she's just another egotistical hypocrite celebrity flaunting her utopian airbrushed body and wanting money and attention.
    More
    Expand Replies (1) Reply







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Pictures From #American Music Awards Show!!! Including Those who can't dress their Age, 50 Going on 17 years, Lol.. Be my Guest and Judge for Yourself!! My Fashion Police...!

Did Kim Kardashian accidentally announce that she's expecting a second child with #KanyeWest? That is the question for the day. See North West's Halloween Dress!!!